Consent to the processing of personal data
1) Processing of personal data is processed with or without the use of means of automation.
2) The consent is given for the processing of the following personal data of mine (not special or biometric):
- surname, name;
- postal address;
- telephone numbers;
- e-mail address; as well as
- cookies (location information; browser type and version; type of device used to access the Website and its screen resolution; geographical location of the User; time in the User’s region; information about the User’s navigation and activity; ip address);
- copies of correspondence between Self employed Olga Sukhikh, T.I.C. 05630160P. Trade name: Lolly Shine Photography and Me.
3) Purpose of personal data processing:
- conclusion and execution of an Agreement between Self employed Olga Sukhikh, T.I.C. 05630160P. Trade name: Lolly Shine Photography and me, concluded by accepting the offer at www.lollyshine.com;
– establishing feedback with the Me, processing of enquiries and orders from Me;
– providing Me with customer support;
– receiving feedback from Me — reviews and recommendations;
– analytics of My actions on the Website and the functioning of the Website.
4) The basis for processing personal data is:
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Directive (EU) 2016/680) https://gdpr-text.com/; Article 16(1) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU); Article 8(1) of the European Union Charter of Human Rights; legislation of the Republic of Cyprus aimed at protecting individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data;
- this consent to the processing of personal data;
5) The processing of personal data will involve the following activities: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; modification (updating, clarification); extraction; use; disclosure (transfer, distribution, provision, access); matching or combination; blocking; reduction; erasure; destruction.
7) I am notified and agree to My postal address, name and surname and telephone number being given to the selected delivery service provider so that they may contact Me for notification of shipping, coordination prior to shipment and further receipt of the Product.
8) I am notified that I have the right to withdraw this Consent at any time and to request the deletion/blocking of my personal data (“right to be forgotten”), by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) This Consent will be valid for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes of personal data processing, as well as during the period necessary to comply with current legislation.