Materials used for printing
- Modern high-quality aluminum Dibond. A composite material with three layers, Dibond ensures maximum stability, but weighs very little. It has a wall mount on the back and ready to hang.
- Canvas Archival certified fine art (400 g/m²) including museum grade varnish.
- Canvas Premium quality cotton (360 g/m²).
- Highest museum-quality paper Hahnemühle William Turner (310 g/m²).
Visually and texturally resembles hand-made artist paper.
It is very water resistant and has a matte look.
Technique — Giclée prints.
- Premium Fuji Crystal Archive Silk gallery quality paper, Lambda Print technology. The peculiarity of the paper is a unique textured surface with an embossing, reminiscent of the structure of the finest silk fabric. You can see this effect visually and tactilely. This paper is pleasant to the touch. The paper has a silky matte sheen and texture, and will not fade for at least 75 years.
- Fine art paper: TRUE Fiber special coated matte paper (ISO 9706) 210gsm